Friday, March 16, 2007

Terrible Two's - Yeah right!

All that I really need to say in order to sum up this entry is that the terrible two's are a myth in the Baker family. That's right - for us it's the terrible three's. And for Matt, well his birthday must have been the exact notification for him that it was time to break us in. I think I've spent more time yelling and reprimanding him in the past week than I have in the past year.

The guilt then creeps in when I look at that little loving face. He's just so damned charming when he wants to be. Of course it could be that I'm feeling pretty sleep deprived these days from the time change, the growing belly that only allows me two comfortable positions throughout the night, as well as the kicking (both the baby and me kicking Bill so he stops snoring - ha ha). But whatever it is, it's all adding up to one Mommy who snaps a little too quickly these days.

I know, it's called restraint Lisa! But at this rate, you might just see our family soon on an upcoming episode of Super Nanny!

No comments: