- A happy, well-adjusted, mostly healthy (minus the recent snot infestation) family.
- Family coming to visit us over the holidays.
- Spending time with the other side of the family during the holidays.
- Adorable Thanksgiving crafty "things" that Matt has been bringing home from school.
- Kisses from Robert that appear out of the blue.
- The help that Megan gives me when I'm ready to tear my hair out from wrangling the littlest wild child.
- My loving and supportive husband.
- Food on the table (even if it is just hot dogs or mac-n-cheese)
- The opportunity to be with the kids all day, every day.
- The opportunity to get rid of the kids when Aunt Alicia or Grandma takes them off our hands for a break.
There are so many more things that I'm grateful for but right now, at this moment and over the past week or so, these are the things that stand out the most.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!