Thursday, November 09, 2006

Halloween 2006

I sent out a blast email on this one last week, so I thought that I'd start out with this in order to show off the kids' costumes.

The kids had a blast on Halloween and we couldn’t have asked for better weather. There were a ton of kids out in the neighborhood and everyone was having a great time. Megan, Matthew and I probably only hit about 15 houses but with the little guy walking and refusing to be carried or to allow anyone to help with his candy bag, the going was slow at best. By the time we were ½ down the block on the return trip Matt was already saying he was “tired and wanted some ice-tea”. We were back at the house by 7pm and the kids were more than content to hand out candy to the rest of the kids for the next hour. I, on the other hand, was happier that we didn’t end up with an uncontrollable amount of loot in those bags. I mean I just got rid of some Easter candy that was still floating around the house!!

So here are 3 pics from their big night out hitting the streets! And just to set the record straight, Megan was a ladybug and Matt was a monkey (notice the banana hanging out of his pocket). I can’t tell you how many times Matt was called a bear or how often Megan corrected someone about not being a butterfly. I thought they were pretty obvious costumes…maybe not?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job, Lisa!!! Happy Birthday Bill! I love the photos! Can I have a copy of the one with Megan in her white sweater hugging Matt??

Love you guys!

Love Aunt Alicia

Anonymous said...

Good Job, Lisa!!! Happy Birthday Bill! I love the photos! Can I have a copy of the one with Megan in her white sweater hugging Matt??

Love you guys!

Love Aunt Alicia